Automotive Technician Position Open – Great Opportunity!
Do you love working on cars, trucks, anything with a motor? Mini Cooper to F350, we service all makes and models. ASE certification is encouraged but not required. You must have a positive attitude about the automotive industry and life in general. We are also willing to train someone with a great attitude and work ethic. We want you to be the best at what you do and we are committed to helping you get there by providing you with the best facility and environment.
This is a great opportunity to work for well-established family owned and operated service facility. We have been in business for 68 years and have built a great client base.
- Must have own tools
- Must have positive attitude
- Must exhibit honesty and integrity in job performance and in life
- Work well with others
Here are some other reasons to consider Hi-Tech Car Care:
- 5 day work week ( NO Saturdays or Sundays)
- We are a AAA Top Shop, ASE Blue Seal Facility and an Arizona Green Business
- We have a comfortable work environment, a clean shop and office
- Well equipped
- Spacious, well-lit work areas
- 8 hoists including a very new fully updated Hunter alignment rack
- We use state of the art equipment, information systems and technical support sites
- State of the art diagnostic equipment
- Teamwork is the key to our success
- We train our technicians and our service advisor’s regularly and believe you must have the knowledge and tools to perform at your potential in today’s automotive industry
- We are committed to leading our industry and setting the industry standard
- Customers trust our shop so we always have plenty of good business for our Techs year-round
*We are willing to train the right individual and we invite you to talk to us about our shop, our work and our area.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wage with performance incentives
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Continued Paid Training
- Use of the shop to work on your personal vehicle
- Become part of a great team with a winning record!
*If you think you might be a fit for our organization please submit YOUR resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Please visit our website at www.hi-techcarcare.com
For this career opportunity please email resume to:
James Garnand, President