Your vehicle’s cooling system is responsible for keeping your engine from overheating, which can cause significant damage and lead to costly repairs. At Hi-Tech Car Care, we offer a range of cooling system repair and maintenance services to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
Our team of experts has years of experience in cooling system repair and maintenance. We use the latest diagnostic equipment and techniques to identify any issues with your cooling system and provide the necessary repairs or maintenance.
Some of the cooling system services we offer include:
- Radiator Repair and Replacement: The radiator is the heart of your vehicle’s cooling system. Our experts can diagnose and repair any issues with your radiator, or replace it if necessary.
- Water Pump Replacement: The water pump is responsible for circulating coolant through the engine. Our team can replace your water pump to ensure optimal performance.
- Thermostat Replacement: If your engine is overheating, it may be due to a faulty thermostat. Our experts can diagnose and replace your thermostat to keep your engine cool.
- Coolant Flush: Over time, coolant can become contaminated and lose its effectiveness. We offer coolant flush services to keep your coolant fresh and working properly.
- Pressure Testing: We use pressure testing to identify any leaks or issues in your cooling system, and provide the necessary repairs.
You can be losing engine coolant without having any visible leaks. A leaking intake manifold gasket will introduce coolant into the fuel/air mixture. Some General Motors engines are prone to this problem. A leaking head gasket can allow coolant to contaminate your engine oil and can cause severe damage to your engine. If you are losing coolant without an apparent cause you should bring your car in to have the problem diagnosed immediately.
An overheating engine can be caused by a variety of factors, the most obvious of which is coolant loss. Leaks can occur in hoses, from the thermostat, from the water pump and from the radiator itself. Over heating can also occur if your cooling fan does not come on when it is supposed to, if the radiator is plugged or if the water pump or thermostat are not functioning properly.
Belts & Hoses
The belts and hoses of engine’s cooling system should be given a visual inspection for deteriorated or leaking components. It is best to replace your cooling system’s deteriorated belts or hoses before they fail and leave you stranded.
Your engine cooling system should be drained, flushed and the coolant replaced in accordance with the car manufacturer’s recommendation. We can assist with all your cooling and radiator needs, read more here.
At Hi-Tech Car Care, we’re committed to providing the highest quality cooling system repair and maintenance services to keep your vehicle running at its best. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our experts.
We stand behind our work and offer warranties on most parts (over 90%) and service for 3 years or 36,000 miles.
For more information regarding our Auto Repair Service including Comfort Systems visit our Auto Repair Services Page
What our customers are saying:
Submit your review
Call with your problem. Ask questions.Get answers. Ask for a professional. These guys just saved me thousands of $$dollars$$. I did not need a new trans just help over the phone. Thank you for you honesty And integrity. I can't tell you people enough. 01 jeep grand Cherokee. #Trans problems. #thank you thank you.