Posted on Mar 15, 2022
>$100,000/yr, $5,000 Signing Bonus, 4 Days/Week
We are looking for an experienced well-rounded Automotive Technician with a high level of work ethics and drive to succeed.
Established, award winning, independent facility in central Phoenix. Family owned for generations. Top Shop, A+ BBB rating, ASE Blue Seal Facility. . . We are well equipped and subscribe to numerous information sources and will continue to invest in our future. You will have the room to work in a clean shop. Open Monday — Friday.
- Diagnose and repair vehicles, fixing it right the 1st time.
- Inspecting vehicles for additional needed repairs or maintenance and recommending them to the service advisor for sale to customers.
- Performing diagnostics, preparing labor estimates and completing repairs to specifications in a timely manner.
- Keeping Service Advisors informed of any change in a vehicle status.
- Keeping management aware of building and equipment mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Utilize established procedures to maintain a quality workplace.
- Continuously learning new technical information and techniques by studying technical bulletins, industry magazines and technical web sites to keep abreast of rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Consistently taking the extra steps needed for customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Current ASE Certifications with A1-A8, L1 and L2 preferred (or commitment to achieve same promptly.)
- 3+ years of experience as an automotive technician.
- Behave morally, ethically, and professionally
- Able to diagnose and repair most makes/models of vehicles.
- You should be able to do repairs quickly, with few comebacks.
- Ability to produce >45hours per week! (4 or 5 day week)
- Strong communication and computer skills.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- Valid driver’s license and 3 years clean driving record.
- Most recent work history at a full-service auto repair shop serving most makes and models.
Qualified applicants ONLY! If you can and will do more than what is required — We need to talk!
- Income depending on experience and production = unlimited potential
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Chiropractic Coverage
- Tool Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Paid Education & Training
Tell us what is important to you.
4 Day weeks?:
If you’re productive and efficient you may appreciate working Monday-Thursday, or Tuesday-Friday. If you get it out and fix ‘m right, we can create a flex schedule with you. When you produce full time in part time hours you earned the personal time.
We need the right person. If you are the technician, you’ll receive $5,000 signing bonus. If you know this technician, and connect us, we’ll compensate you. If you are not that technician, yet… you’re good mechanic (have experience, mechanical skills, decent tools, you work efficiently and enjoy fixing stuff right…) but still need some help with technical problems we will be honored to have you on our team and we’ll provide you training to become the great technician we need.
We’ve been preparing for your arrival. Our top tech moved to the office a while back and he and our professional service advisors are prepared to keep you busy.
Email your contact information:
Name, email address, phone number, best time to contact, resume. . .
Include all information in the body of your email – we will not open any attachments.
$70,000.00 - $125,000.00/year