Posted on May 19, 2022
Candidate must have knowledge and experience in professional automotive repair. If you are an experienced technician with great people skills looking to get out from under the hood but not out of the bays, this is your opportunity. If you are an experienced service advisor looking to manage a team, this is your shot. Well established family-owned auto repair facility in central Phoenix is looking for an incredible individual to work with our customers, professional Technicians, and experienced Service Advisor. We have an incredible client base and have been in business for over 35 years. Job duties include managing technicians’ time and workflow, scheduling service, client contacts, sourcing parts, documenting service, and posting invoices.
The ideal candidate has exceptional people skills, pays close attention to details, and is well organized. You must show a genuine desire to help customers along with being a Team Player. This is a career position and we are looking for the best.
Why consider this position? How about:
- 5 day work week, Monday — Friday
- Our employees make great pay without cutting into family or personal time
- Competitive Pay Plan with the ability to earn what you are worth
- Excellent Benefit package
- Paid vacation, holiday, +/or just time off
- Well-maintained equipment
- Current software with computers and tablets throughout the shop
- Professional Techs and Advisors
- Owner motivated to help you and your team achieve
- Award-winning Top Shop, Certified Green Business, ASE Blue Seal Facility, AAA Top Shop, NARPRO 5 Star, CarQuest TechNet, MAP Certified, & looking to improve
To apply please reply to this posting with your name, email, phone number, resume, and a brief description of why you believe you are the perfect candidate for this position. Please keep your description limited to 300 words or less. We do not open any attachments – include all information in the body of your email.
Submit with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential. Do it TODAY!
Required education: Professional Automotive Repair Experience
Required language: Technician
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
$60,000 - $120,000 per year